Monday, August 16, 2004

This weekend was one of the more social ones in my experience. I went to a football scrimmage and then to Audra's for her's and Ashley's and McKenzie's B-day party, then I hung out at Taylor's with him and Preston and Nick and Evan and Todd and Nancy and Ashley, then back to Audras, then in the morning I went home and took a shower then hit the road for H-K-Wheezy where I hung out with Shmimmy and Megan (!!). We had tons of fun. We went to see "The Notebook" and apparently I have no emotion because I didn't cry. I guess I just wasn't in the mood. So we hung out at Barnes and Noble and went to Target and had dinner at their Country Club and then went home. I fell asleep at 10:30 because I got barely any sleep over at Audra's house. Then we went to church, and Shmimmy said it was the most random Sunday their church has ever had. That cracks me up. Then we watched Sweet Home Alabama and then I had to come home to babysit for the Baloghs. Their house is nice. I heart their computer. Then I came home and saw some of the parental's Doctor friends. Then I went to bed because I was so freaking tired. Today was a regular school day, and I was almost late for Bio because I left my house a little too late and I had to rush. Next time I know that I have to leave at a little before quarter till. That gives me about 15 minutes at home. Max. Maybe I'll eat at Dad's office or something. I don't think I'll keep on going home. Anyway. After school I did some homework and then worked on College Applications.

I am quite proud of myself because I am on top of things with my applications. I got all the teacher recommendation forms ready to give to my teachers and I've actually read what I need to do. I'm gonna send off some initial information sheets to open up my 'account' at the colleges. I'm kinda nervous. I don't want to decide my future now. I want to wait a while. Too many decisions. Maybe I'll conquer my fear if I don't procrastinate. That sounds good.

So I'm sorry for not updating my blog recently. I guess I just wasn't in the mood or something. Who knows. I'll try not to let you guys down. Haha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shmimmy! it makes me laugh to read the way you recount your semi-exciting (but let's be honest, not really exciting) trip to the HK Wheeze. i had an absolute blast with you. i love you very very much. and our computer loves you too. it has been barfing spam onto me recently. it's in denial.
love,
shmimmy.