Sunday, February 08, 2004

So, our girls swim team won 1st place in 1a/2a states in the 200 Medley Relay this past weekend. I'm expecting rings, a picture and a plaque in the gym, and new bleachers... in Reeves. Oh, and a parade. But swim team doesn't get that much recognition. I swam in prelims and got 31st place in my 50 free and 27th place in my 100 breast. Yay! I'm really tired right now. Tired of life, tired of boys, tired of girls, tired of driving, tired of school, and tired of being tired. I'm going to go do homework now... to add to my good mood.

p.s.- i like movies based on previous works of literature. that's what we watched on the way to and from and around raleigh. these included 10 things I hate about you (taming of the shrew), o brother where art thou (the odyssey), and clueless (emma).

No comments: