Saturday, February 21, 2004

So I didn't post for the past couple of days. The end of this week has been really kinda weird: Thursday felt like Friday, Friday felt like Thursday, and Saturday felt like crap. Saturday school is unfortunately becoming some kind of routine. I'll be pleasantly surprised to have two whole days off of school. One thing that has made it slightly bearable is the warm front that has seemed to move through. I actually wore a short sleeve shirt and went walking! The short sleeve shirt might have been a little over the top. I couldn't resist. I won't, however, wear shorts until there is no chance of cold weather. And until it isn't February. This weekend is also weird because my family isn't here. They are all in Raleigh at a swim meet. I'm home alone. I've been watching TV for a long time, probably because there has been nobody to stop me. I have to babysit at six tonight. Great fun. This is a night of firsts in the babysitting department. First A) the kid actually asked for me to babysit her... whoa... and first B) I might actually feel like doing something other than watch TV. I'm gonna get a lot of money, too. Babysitting is the best job ever.

P.S.- people that pee in bottles in class and then cuss at the vice principal about it and then try to get out of their 3 days of OSS crack me up. It would have been worth fighting for, and they probably would have won, if they hadn't have cussed at the v.p. So Mrs. Mendez isn't the nicest person in the world, and you really had to pee. All that needed to be done was some simple negotiating, and explaining the situation. Silly boys.

No comments: