Wednesday, February 04, 2004

I am exhausted from school today. My brain is killing me. I just want to go to sleep for a couple of days. On another note, I tricked myself into thinking it was summer today. I was sitting in AP Stats reading the Scarlet Letter when it happened. I get lost in books, and forget where I am. It was hot in the room, so I opened the window and took off my sweatshirt, to leave only the short sleeve shirt underneath. It felt like spring, and I heard a car outside and people talking and remembered spring. Then I looked back in the room and saw all the winter coats and winter dropped it's heavy load on my back once again. I don't like winter. It lasts too long. It is dreadful. I can't wait until summer, or spring at the least. I can't wait to wear birkenstocks without socks and cool t-shirts. Man, I miss those days. Alas, the groundhog says we'll have more winter. Darn him. I guess I'll just have to survive wintry mixes and freezing rains for a few more months. Tengo dolor de cabeza. (holla back spanish 2) I'm gonna go sleep or something. Tootles!

No comments: