Tuesday, February 24, 2004

High school is weird. A lot of people are fake and superficial. It's weird being surrounded by people who are ok with just skating by as long as they are cool. I wish it wasn't like that. I like having intelligent conversations sometimes. I like having conversations if they mean something, not just for the sake of having a conversation. Otherwise, it's pointless. Just words filling up space. I want it to be spring. I have been overwhelmed with winter, and I think I can return to my normal self when I can spend some time outside. Commune with nature. Get back in touch with my romantic self. I'm tired of being tired. I'm tired of people talking about other people. It really doesn't help anything but the instigation of more talking. I can't wait until summer when I don't have to face the fakeness all day. I'm tired of akwardness. I'm tired of being tired. All I really want to do is sit on a hammock in the spring air and think about things until I fall asleep. If only. I like sitting and doing nothing except listen to good music. I like reading good books. I like being sincere and real. I like talking to the imaginary person reading this blog. I like looking at the stars. I like reading good books. I like silence sometimes. I like sleeping without having to wake up to an alarm. I like using my brain. I like talking about what I like. It makes me happy. Thanks for listening.

No comments: