Tuesday, September 13, 2005

congratulations! you're a seeder!

Today it rained. I was caught unawares, and walked the entire 15 minutes in the downpour back to my dorm room. Needless to say, I was soaked. But it was fun after I was completely soaked, and I even got to walk barefoot. Oh, and I got a bit of puddle jumping in, too. So it wasn't too bad.

YL's College Life started, and I am so excited. I like being in some form of my comfort zone. I don't know any of the people, and I'm going to be venturing into a new world of leadership, but I already know that I love Young Life. And I am naturally drawn to people who do YL as well. It made me really happy.

I'm addicted to sunflower seeds.

I like using any excuse for counselor handwriting. I like taking pictures.

The printers that are in the basement are cool, becuase I don't have to pay for them. Yay!

No comments: