Sunday, March 28, 2004

Holy Cow spring is almost here. It makes me bastante happy. I love wearing shorts and not feeling overly hot, and I like wearing pants and a short sleeved t-shirt at night, and not needing a jacket. I hate winter. Yay!!!

Right, so last night I went to see SNL. Fun times to the max. Highlights of the evening included Deep Thoughts with Brad Clifton... totally cracking me up, Coach Belton playing Coach Price... yet again cracking me up, and some great political humor. Gotta love it. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Can't wait till next year's... maybe I'll be in it, if I don't die from all these AP classes I'm gonna take. I might just die. It is quite possible.

News flash: I've just discovered what my wardrobe lacks- dresses. I have all the shorts and t-shirts I could ever want, and so spring shopping would be merely trivial and possibly useless if I just looked for these things. In the past, I have never needed dresses for the summer because I've been going to Cheerio, where one can get by with maybe a skirt or two. When I'm at home in the summer, I just wear a jean skirt or my white linnen pants with various t-shirts. This summer, however, I'll be needing some dresses for Gov's School. Fun times. I guess that means I'll have to do some dress shopping soon. I like getting clothes shopping done all at one time. Otherwise I get really tired and headachey and it loses its fun... fast. So I guess some random free saturday I'll go buy some dresses. Sounds like fun.

No comments: