Wednesday, March 17, 2004

I have good news and bad news. The good news is that I'm back. The bad news is that I'm not in California, and it's cold. I'll get over it. We got a new computer- a Dell. Of course I'm going to say it- "Dude, You're gettin' a Dell". Too bad that guy got fired or something... doobies will do that to ya. This computer rocks. Now I can get on the computer without it randomly dying or anything.

So it's spring break, and nobody around here is doing anything. A lot of Juniors are visiting college campuses, myself included. Tomorrow I'll go tour Davidson... and then go shopping. (there's always an ulterior motive) Spring Break really sucks when it's in the 40's or 50's. It ruins the whole atmosphere. Soon the sun will start shining, and the temperature will start rising, and the school administration will keep cracking down on short skirts/shorts. I'm seriosly thinking of converting to capri's from here on out. Ok, maybe not. I'll still wear my long shorts. Ok who am I kidding? My shorts aren't that short, my arms are just ridiculously long. I haven't been called out in the past two years for anything of that nature, so as long as I don't make any drastic wardrobe changes, I'll be alright.

On another note... Happy St. Patrick's Day! If you are not wearing green, consider yourself pinched by me. I could probably fool a few people into thinking that I'm Irish, but I can't really back that up. Just the red hair. Ok, it's time for me to depart. If you see any leprochauns (whoa i don't know how to spell that)... tell them I said "Top o' the mornin to ya".

No comments: