Tuesday, March 23, 2004

Sometimes I like being a girl. Other times I despise my fellow females, porque they give us bad reputations. When I think about things like Prom, I initially think: "Yay! I get to get dressed up in a pretty dress with pretty makeup and pretty shoes and dance and have a date!!" and other fun things like that. Then I talk to my friends, and I forget about the fun parts and start thinking about who will be mad if we go here with them, or why this person is going with this person, and on and on and on like that. It ruins it. I think from now on, I want to concentrate on the fun aspects of Prom, and stop talking about the messy stuff. If it gets messy, I'll just start thinking about other fun things. My life doesn't revolve around the drama involved with Prom. Sometimes I just can't wait for summer, where I will be away from it all. I'll meet new friends and have fun and then there won't be any drama. Oh, there might be... but I'll just ignore it like I'll do now. See? It's easy. I'll just think about fun things, like the fact that it's getting warmer and I can break out my T-shirts. Or the fact that my hair is getting longer and more fun to play with. Or going to see SNL this Saturday. That's fun! See, I'm getting over it already. Thanks for listening, guys!!!

No comments: