Friday, March 19, 2004

So on Thursday I toured Davidson. Nice and small and cute. Very cute. It cracks me up that they assign roomates using the Myers-Briggs. Ha, ha, ha and ha. Will and I have decided that Myers's wife was an INFP and his overbearing mom was an ESTJ. Silly man. I can't wait to see what my real results are. Mom thinks that the version I took was biased because it was abbreviated and will read it to me. Hah.

Today I hiked Stone Mtn. I like hiking after I have hiked, because I forget about the terrible pain I went through on the way up. Oxygen decreases as the need for it increases. Hiking up the rock is the worst part. Then it becomes all fun and games and stuff. And then I remember the part of hiking that I like. From the top I could see Camp Cheerio and it made me sad. Very sad. I wish I was there. Pooey. Now I'm going to Governer's School West at Salem College instead of my favorite place in the world with my favorite people in the world. But now I'm excited to meet new people an have tons of fun this summer. Wow I'm sounding like a totally cheezy person trying to apply to get to go to Governers School or something. Whatever. Ok, nothing else to say. Adios.

No comments: