Saturday, March 13, 2004

Greetings to you all from a computer that works. Too bad I had to travel all the way to California to get it. That's right, I'm in California. I haven't posted for the past 8 days because our computer has finally decided to stop working. It was inevitable. I am here in 80 degree weather in the Bay Area of California. My spring break started by leaving Stats early to drive to Greensboro, where I took a 40 minute flight to Charlotte. I then waited in Charlotte from 4:45 to 6:35. Holy Cow. Then I flew from Charlotte to San Fransisco, where I met my Dad (who had been at conferences here all week). I then proceeded to spend the night in San Carlos a la casa de mis tios. I woke up thinking it was probably noon or something, when in all reality it was only 7:30. That's Jet Lag for ya. I ate some Honey Nut Cheerios, watched some Tivo'd Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, then scooted on over here to Burlingame (5 minutes outside of San Fran). I have most recently taken a break from watching basketball games to come and blog... something that has become unfortunately unfamiliar to me. I miss blogging. I miss having a computer that works. Darn it. I'm excited about this trip, though. Tomorrow I am going back to my "hometown", I guess you could say, of Vacaville for church. Then it's off to my cousin's house in Livermore for some fun-filled Family times. On Monday I'm going to visit Stanford. I am totally pumped about that. In the mean time, I'll just have to watch Stanford on TV- in the Pacific 10 tournament. Stanford vs. Washington. Exciting. Hasta manana, folks!

No comments: