Wednesday, July 30, 2003

Sorry for not posting, I can't get back in the habit. I've been driving around Mt. Airy like a person who drives a lot. It is crazy. But still, since I've had my license, I've only used 1/2 a tank of gas. Thats right, my Corolla gets some serious gas mileage. I'm pumped about that. (get it? gas... pumped...) So. Here is Emma's version of the news right now: Mt. Airy High School has gone under some serious changes. New teachers are everywhere and good old classics have abandoned us. Teachers such as Mr. Bretz, Mr. Dickson, and allegedly Mr. Bodnar have left the ranks of MAHS teachers. This year is gonna be different. Next item on our news agenda is that VH1 is coming out with another new series: I Love the 70's. To add to the greatness of I Love the 80's. I hope it's just as good. They have some of the same commentators, and I'm really looking forward to it. OK folks, that's all for now, adios!

No comments: