Saturday, April 29, 2017

Refverie - End of the Year

 Wow... this semester is almost done. (Note my last day on May 31 💃🏻) I get so existential at the end of school... I start thinking about how stressed kids get about exams, and how stressed these APES teachers get on the FB page about *needing* their kids to do well, and I'm just like... is it worth this stress? What if education could take place in a totally different way that encouraged more authentic interactions and learning? (Then I'm like... why are we even here? What is life? Help??... I really earn that summer break lol) I guess I'll just keep mulling it over every year and make little changes to bring that dream closer to reality. • • • Also please appreciate this baller addition to my classroom. This calendar helps my kids (and me) so much... it kinda anchors us down in the routines of the school etc.



No comments: