Friday, April 14, 2017

Refverie 1

(going back through my blog-sta-gram and archiving it here for posterity...)

I have really been wanting to start a blog recently but I honestly spend 0.00 time on web browsers looking at blogs anymore (RIP Google Reader honestly I have been lost without it). I *do* however follow a few blogstagrams nowadays so I think insta is gonna be the best place for me to post my musings about books, movies, tv, pop culture, products, trees, and other things I think a lot about. (I don't know if I can fully get on board with the ... followed by a bunch of hashtags, but you never know) • • • This is a white oak leaf and white oaks have cool bark and rounded edges of their leaves compared to other oak leaves. I learned this last summer hiking in the Eno and I hope to try to learn another nature trick this summer. 🌳🍃





No comments: