Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Refverie 4 - Houses

 We're looking for houses in this ridiculous Durham market and honestly it's getting to me. Tonight we found out we got outbid on our THIRD offer on a house... I was doing fine until the evening when I was winding down for sleep and my defenses were down... needless to say I started sobbing uncontrollably (it wouldn't be a huge life transition if I didn't break down sobbing at least once!!!). Byron heard me crying and came to calm me down by literally just lying on top of me to squish me down because I think I have a bit of a sensitivity disorder where I just get so overwhelmed I need to be buried under heavy things to calm down. Anyway, the fact that he knew to do that when I was freaking out reminds me how much he truly knows me and how great it feels to be known by someone in those ways. 💕 (This is a pic from hiking last year that I love but never posted.)




No comments: