Thursday, August 04, 2005

holy cow. i'm going to college.

I am getting minorly stressed out, mainly because I have to seriously downsize my posessions and buy new things for my dorm room. I have to move completely out of my room now and into the basement, I have to sort out which clothes I actually wear and which can be given away to Goodwill (or something), and I have to throw away all the crap that has been piling up over the past four years. It's gonna be crazy. But not too crazy. I know once I get settled in at college I'll be fine, and I know that I will never have not enough stuff for college, so I'll be good. I'm just a little nervous. I think the fact that my room is like a clothes-explosion makes it harder for me to focus. I haven't unpacked or done a load of laundry since I got back from Tahoe, and I'm running critically low on clothes. I'm pulling out the backup wardrobe.

But I have like 4 weeks to do this, so it won't be too bad. And I have more Cheerio time ahead of me (5c, anyone?) so that will be a relief. I can escape the stress there for a little bit.

I don't really have anything great to say.

Oh yeah, I need to shower. Badly.

No comments: