Sunday, August 21, 2005

don't sweat the technique

I procrastinate a lot. This is not good these days because I really need to be preparing for college. I need to pack and I need to read Blood Done Sign My Name. Instead of doing these things, however, I watch TV and movies and waste time on my computer and sleep. None of which are productive. I mean, I do have a whole week to pack, and I'm not bringing too much stuff. I need some boxes and stuff. Whatever. I'll get on the ball... later.

In other news, I like hip-hop/rap. I really do! It's actually quite good. Kanye West and The Game are two of my favorites. That new Kanye West song- "Gold Digger" is so catchy. I thought it was too much at first, but now I can't get it out of my head! I am also a fan of "Hate it or Love it" by Fiddy and The Game. It's so cool. Oh yeah! I almost forgot-- I like Ludacris, too. Good ol' Luda. I just like that they all rap with different beats. Kanye uses the beat in ways I wouldn't normally expect. So I like to listen to it. I sat in Wal-Mart and listened to the new Nickel Creek album (which I really want to get) as well as the new Mike Jones album. "Mike Jones, Mike Jones!" "Back then they didn't want me. Now I'm hot-- they all on me." It's good stuff. I don't like purchasing the music, but I like to listen to it. So now you know my guilty pleasure. Rap music. Craziness!

No comments: