Thursday, November 13, 2003

Whoa... I think I'm going through music withdrawl. I had a slight smack in the face with music yesterday and early today, and it made me realize how much I missed it. I don't have a class where I am bombarded with music at all this semester. Yesterday I had piano lessons, and Jill showed me my all district piece, and this morning Brad, Anthony, and I were discussing music in Espanol. We weren't speaking Espanol, we were in the class... Right. I realized that last year was jam packed with music. I had concert band and APMT right next to each other. And piano lessons. It was so great. Now there is only piano and oboe practice. I must get myself back into the music loop so I don't go through this awful withdrawl again. Aahhh!!! 'Tis hard to describe the feeling. It is like there is something missing. Like I should be doing music but I am not. I don't know. I guess that's why I get so much enjoyment out of Paul Simon's pieces that have all those instrumental parts. Well... enough band-geek-esque reminiscing about music... time for beddy bye!

No comments: