Monday, November 17, 2003

Today was quite a good day. I had to wake up early so I could go to school to study for Anatomy and Spanish. And of course, it's hoodie Monday, which is hecka tight anyway. It was such a beautiful morning. I didn't feel too cold or too hot or too anything. It was perfectly comfortable. I loved it. Then we had a test in Spanish, but I got to study some more for Biology with the left over time. Then I took the Anatomy test which was ridiculously easy. I was glad but annoyed all at the same time. Then the rest of the day progressed in normal fashion. Another small thing that made such a difference was my hair. It's true what they say about good hair days. They make you feel good. My hair was down to begin with, but hoodies and semi-long hair don't mesh well. So I put it up in a loose ponytail. It curled in perfectly and was just the greatest ponytail ever. Maybe you don't understand, but then again, maybe you do. Anyway... Then I came home and watched Recess. Boy, I love that show. A lot. After that was the swim meet which was stress free after I swam the 50 free, because I have already qualified for states in breast. And then there was YL which was fun times. So all in all 'twas a grand day. Muy bueno. Bedeebedeebedeee..... That's all folks!

No comments: