Sunday, October 30, 2005

good morning!

And welcome to the end of Daylight Savings. Oh, it is a glorious end... One extra hour in which to sleep and fully prepare for the day. It would be nice to always have an extra hour in the day, but I suppose that once it got to be a norm, it wouldn't be as nice as if it were every once-in-a-while. The downfall to the end of daylight savings is that we aren't saving the daylight and therefore it gets darker earlier. In the winter, it's hard for me to fathom that it stays light so late in the summertime. I forget what summer is like and feel like winter is going on forever. But I know that summer will eventually come. And with winter comes bundling up and snow! That is going to be fun.

Oh boy. I never have anything to talk about. I'm becoming boring.

My schedule's going to be slightly harder next semester, I think. I'm going to have to register while at Windy Gap and hopefully too much won't go wrong.

Umm, Purple pens are amazing! I love them so much!

Yeah. I got nothin.

No comments: