Sunday, October 09, 2005

and i'm back

After a long and fun weekend at home, I'm faced with the reality of too much homework and a week of school ahead. Eh, whatever. It should be fun.

My sony handycam is the most fun thing there ever was. It's fun to just break it out and start taping in a random place to catch fun and funny hangout moments. I broke it out this weekend and captured some hilarious stuff at Tay Ray Pony's house. A fun time was had by all.

Ugggh I was trying to post so I would have an excuse to be putting off my mounds of homework, but it's not working so well. I have a cold so I cough a lot. It's not so much fun. It's cold here in Chapel Hill. I want to be wearing slippers. I brought some home, so it's a definite possibility. Enough random sentences. Off to work. Uggghhh.

No comments: