Friday, January 30, 2004

Thank you Dr. Church (birdman) for letting us out of school for a grand total of 9 glorious days (including weekends). I hear a rumor that we may even get a wintry mix on this Sunday and Monday. Seriously. What is a wintry mix? Do they just make that one up so that they won't be wrong? Probably. I really love the weather channel people. It seems like the women meteorologists are always pregnant. Seriously. They have this one meteorologist named Jennifer Lopez. Hah. A good weather guy is Jim Cantore. He is the guy that is always out in the hurricanes. Here's an example of his weather reports: "I'm out in Hurricane Floyd right now, where they have issued a curfew telling everybody to be inside their houses. I am still here, and I think I just saw a mailbox fly by. These are some strong winds, guys..." And then the connection breaks off... I love those. But my favorite weather guy is Paul Kocin. As I'm writing this, I'm getting the strangest sense of deja-vu. Forgive me if I've posted on this before. Anyways, Paul Kocin has a funny voice, and he's the winter weather expert. Gotta love ol' Paul. Anyways... I'm going to go watch some more random TV... one of the joys of snow days.

No comments: