Saturday, January 24, 2004

Alas, I've missed blogging. I love writing down my random thoughts. To make up for the lapse, I will now write some random thoughts that have been going through my head that I haven't gotten to voice in a while.

-I burned my finger today. It hurt. A lot. Making pancakes is all fun and games until someone burns their hand. Seriously.

-The John S. Clark "convention" was held at Cross Creek a couple of days ago. I love it when they come to Cross Creek. They all have white trucks, so both parking lots are packed with seemingly identical white trucks. It makes me smile, because it looks so cool!

-I realize that I become extremely paranoid at night. It is really rather weird. Just ask Shmimmy. Hah.

-For some strange reason, my friends have started talking about Prom. I know you must be thinking... "isn't prom may 1st? and isn't this january?". Exactly my point. What's worse is that they've sucked everybody into it. See, I'm even talking about it. darn. Yesterday was the worst. It was everywhere. We decided to go to the movies because our friends were either sick, with their boyfriends, or prom dress shopping. At the movies, the girls behind us were talking about prom during the previews. ahhhh! Then, Erin's mom called her during the movie. I'll give you three guesses as to what she wanted to talk about, and the first two don't count. Hopefully this will die down and we can get back to our normal lives.

-My math classes are fun. Not the actual classes, but the people in them. I have Coach Hayes for 2 periods in a row, and Nancy, Sami, McKenzie, and I have them together. Coach Hayes says the randomest things. Some of his sayings include: "riddle me this, pre calculus students..." and "historically, this graph will be linear" and "you'll probably never get such a rinkydink problem like this on the AP exam". Whoa there. We get off topic sometimes, which is the fun part. I'm glad it is enjoyable, because otherwise I don't know if I could stand it.

Whoa. That felt good. I'm officially back. Yay!!!

No comments: