Saturday, January 31, 2004

The superbowl is coming up, and apparently NC is getting hyped up b/c of our good friends, the Panthers. I never really pay attention to football, and (regretfully) my motivations for the past superbowls have been the parties and commercials. Commercials are fun to watch sometimes. Especially during the superbowl, where they spend a lot of time and money on them. I'm looking forward to some high quality advertising on Sunday. My grandfather is a big fan and supporter of the San Fransisco 49ers, so I always cheer for them. Unfortunately, they haven't made it very far lately. I think because of his love for the SF49ers, I have always had an underlying hate for the Dallas Cowboys. And the Greenbay Packers. I don't know why, but I just don't like them. It confused me that there is like a basketball team or something that are the 49ers, but like Charlotte or something. It kinda weirded me out. Anyways, I will go into this superbowl with my hopes up that the Panthers will pull through. And that there will be some cool commercials. Hah.

No comments: