Monday, October 20, 2003

Today we had pictures for school clubs, and it was about to crack me up. Mrs. Wagoner almost had a fit. We were sitting in the formation for the picture for pep club, a club where you pay a dollar and you're a member, and she gave us an announcement. She said that she was going to check the picture with the members of pep club, those that had paid, and you would go to ISS for a day. If you wanted to be in it, you could pay her a dollar right then, and you wouldn't get ISS. She also said if we messed up the picture we would get a day ISS. Cracking me up. Then Jacob Blizzard turned his head right as the camera guy said "3", and she saw him. She called him out and made him leave and go to the office to see Mrs. George. It was quite funny. I was tempted to look somewhere else but the camera, but feared the wrath of Wagoner. Pictures always crack me up. The whole process. Especially the picture guy. He was making these weird sounds, and I wasn't sure if he was being funny or was really like that. I was unsure if I should laugh or not. My thoughts were confirmed and he laughed too. Bastante funny.

No comments: