Thursday, October 30, 2003

I have now entered the phase in my life where my hair will no longer be soft and will break off easier. All of this courtesy of chlorine. Swim season is so great, but not at the beginning. My body is out of shape. My hair, my muscles, my lungs, my brain, everything. But it shall soon pass, and I will welcome a new season with open arms. Our first meet is a week from Monday. Lovely. Hopefully I will be able to work hard enough so I don't embarass myself. Swimming is a monumental improvement over volleyball, which is not hard. It is amazing how different the two really are. I think I work harder in swimming but because it is enjoyable, it goes by quicker. Anyways... on to bigger and better things, I say.

Halloween is tomorrow, but I cannot dress up for school. Our principal came on the intercom at 3:06 and said that "students should not wear halloween costumes tomorrow". That makes me so mad. I was going to wear a blonde afro and wear bellbottom pants and be a disco diva. Now my plans are foiled and I must go to school in blue and white. Great. woo hoo, go bears. yay. I'm not really that mad, though, I'll just wear the fro to the football game... that will be fun times! It will keep my head warm. Adios for now, muchachos y muchachas!

No comments: