Friday, October 10, 2003

It seems like I always think to blog after a babysitting job. I had another one today. from 7 am (on a workday... so much for sleeping in) until 4:30 pm, with a little respite from 10:30-12:30. I had volleyball practice and Jill came over and babysat for a while. Wow. Speaking of volleyball, the season has produced some funny things. Coach Knott really likes "tails". Nancy and I have counted up all of the ways she uses tails while talking to us in practice and/or huddles. Here it goes:

1. Lay your tail
2. Chew your tail
3. Gnaw on your tail
4. Kick your tail
5. Whoop your tail
6. Blitz your tail
7. Get your fingers out of your tail

Fun times. She also has other random sayings like "get down" and "pissyfitting around". They quite crack me up. Well, the Alf is in town, and I surprisingly haven't been yet. I am going tomorrow, during what I believe to be the busiest time. I have to work for the Chicken Biscuit booth from 4-5 for swimming and then again from 7-8 for volleyball. Alright then, I'm out!

No comments: