Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Refverie - 2019 Crafts

 Resurrecting this account for my year-end lists!!⁣ ⁣ First up, here are 9 things I made in 2019! I made a couple more things but thought this showed a good spread of the types of things I crafted.⁣ ⁣ The top row is knitting... took a fun class, got some funfetti yarn when I was in Toronto for a conference, and did a trendy project that helped me gain confidence!!⁣ ⁣ Middle row is my crochet and cross stitching. Cross stitching was my first craft love but I don’t tend to do it as often as my other crafts. I’ve been inspired by cute designs on Etsy, though, so I might bring it back! I taught myself to crochet and love how quickly it moves and that I can make little (or big) stuffed animals.⁣ ⁣ The third row is sewing which I just really learned for real this year! I have sewed other projects since back in elementary school, but it was really just straight lines and I kinda made it up as I went. Following patterns and choosing fabrics was a lot of fun this summer and I’m proud of what I made. Turns out I can’t find the mental space to sew in the school year... I might try to work on that, might not!⁣ ⁣ It’s fun seeing them all together like this. I’m excited to see what I make next year!!!




No comments: