Sunday, May 21, 2017

Refverie - Moving Thoughts

 Been thinking about how to feel two feelings at once without labeling one as *bad* and the other as *good*. I think I do this as a part of my enfJ personality (emphasis on the J) to help me judge the way forward so I can make a decision & move on. However, I don't have to apply that mindset to every decision. Ex: things are pretty much going forward on our house, so I'm feeling really nostalgic & sad to leave our current neighborhood & little house. But I'm also excited to move to a new place and move on to a new phase of adulthood!!! Part of me wants to shut down the sad part or not start feeling the happiness part to help me feel better about the decision, but another part of me thinks it's ok to feel both feelings at the same time. Idk. • • • This is not a pink filter- we have a grow light on our lemon tree that is BRIGHT PINK from 7:30am to 5:30pm every day ๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ’•



No comments: