Monday, September 04, 2006

what? a post?

Guess what I haven't done in a while? Blogged. I took a respite. It seems that this is the way I've processed things that have happened in my life for the past 3 or so years. When things happened, I wrote them in here so that the thoughts would be somewhere. When I was bored, I excercised my brain and wrote silly stories or used creative language to tella bout goings on in my life. Now it seems that I either don't have time or have so many people in my life that I tell things to that I don't need this blog anymore. But I love it! I love the feeling of writing to an ambiguous audience that may or may not exist. I like telling stories and being silly and writing. I think that this blog has affected my writing style significantly. I write freely and informally, which may or may not be a good thing. Either way, I think it might be high time to bring this puppy back into high gear. I have extra time these days, what with a mere 14 hour schedule with everything done by 2. Also, the curse of Chem Lab is over and now I've made the step down to Physics Lab (which may or may not be a step down... that has yet to be decided). So hows about an update in my life? Nah, that's boring. I am in college, being a YL leader at northwood, and doing homework a lot. C'est La Vie! I love life right about now, with all of it's awkward, depressing, joyful, hilarious, and random moments. Right now, I'm about to watch some more Law and Order SVU and then get things on track. I'll be back!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like how you used the phrase "may or may not" THREE TIMES in this post.