Tuesday, December 20, 2005

aaaaaaaand i'm back.

I've resurfaced from exam week with hardly a scratch to be seen. I got all A's (with a few A minuses sprinkled in for extra flavor), with an overall GPA of 3.86. Not too shabby for my first semester of college at Carolina, if you ask me. Yay!

Now that Christmas break is in full swing, all I really want to do is sleep. Forever. Somehow I haven't been able to sleep past 9:00 yet since I've been home. That streak will hopefully end tomorrow.

Wow. I wanted to write but I'm entirely too tired. Just jotting down a note to let you know that I'm still alive.

xoxo
emma

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello my friend!
Well, we both made it, or so it seems...And now I'm home too! We're definitely going to have to get together sometime over Christmas break, ok?
Love, Kath