Monday, January 01, 2018

Refverie - SMART Resolutions

 I love new beginnings. This upcoming year will hold such huge things and I’m excited, nervous, and ready. My SMART goal resolutions are both daily resolutions: read one poem and go on one walk each day. My broader goal is to soak in all the goodness of my interpersonal relationships this year. I’ve always loved the way weddings are huge, fun reunions, and I’m excited that one wedding I get to go to this year will be mine!!! Could be overwhelming, but I’m trying some positive framing. I just know I’ll be reconnected to so many cool people and I want to pay attention and soak it all in!! 🦋 🦄 🐳 I know last year was kinda butts for lots of reasons, but I enjoyed the new and challenging conversations I engaged in, and I felt like I payed even more attention to the media I was taking in. I feel so much more enriched, but also like a million times more existentially stressed, so who’s to say really.




No comments: