Wednesday, March 22, 2006

drinking rum punch and riding on open air taxis and having donkeys watch your presentation for class is a fun experience.

Oh boy. Life is too complicated for me to have time to sit down and externally process it as I've been doing with this blog for 3 years now. I like it when I get the chance, but I forget to give myself the chance. Here is a summary of my life:

I just got back from a spring break in St. John with my Enst 57: Coral Reef Ecology class. Snorkelling and (night) SCUBA was amazing. I saw things such as an eagle ray, a brown octopus, a green and purple (color changing!) octopus at night, a sting ray, a turtle... and much more. Now I am close to 52 (or so) new wonderful people and I can't wait to go to class with them all on Thursday! We keep having mini reunions around the pit area of campus, random sightings that turn into mini reunions as more people realize what is going on. It makes my heart happy.

I interviewed to be a YL leader on Tuesday morning, and they tell me on Friday whether I will be a leader, and if I make it past there, they tell me where I am placed on Sunday. It is going to be a ridiculously awesome and crazy time as a YL leader, and I am so excited. YL has been such a blessing this year-- the fellowship, the best friends, the fun times... college wouldn't have been the same without it.

Chem Lab is almost done FOR GOOD and that makes me so happy. Just 2 more reports until I can DELETE data studio from my computer forever.

Hmm... I guess that's all the main stuff. I'm off to go do some chinese translation homework. I really want to start updating this thing more... I'm making it somewhat of a resolution. So you might want to start checking more often!

Zai Jian!

No comments: