Thursday, June 28, 2018

Refverie - Planner

 With summer and a whole new vibe for next year, I’m trying to set up new habits and ways to anchor myself. I love the idea of a bullet journal but cannot handle having to make all the pages myself and I am not a cute doodler. So I have come up with this hybrid planner/reverse journal in which I write down what I plan to do, keep track of what I did, and keep to-do lists. I did this a few years ago and loved looking back and seeing that I actually did a lot of fun things, even when it feels like I laid around all day. It’s helping a lot so far this summer!!! “Felt weird/napped” is probably gonna be a repeat, lol • • • (planner credit: moleskine weekly! pen credit: pilot frixion- erasable bc of heat-changing ink!!! don’t leave them in your car or they will heat change to invisible and be out of commission lol) ((also lol just noticed ~refverie post~ : trying to do more so I figured I’d track it, haha... #influencer))




No comments: