Sunday, July 30, 2017

Refverie - Screened-in Porch

 It has been a dream of mine for a while to have a screened-in porch because I LOVE reading & lounging outside but I HATE bugs/wind/direct sun. This was on the wishlist for a new house when we were looking, but I knew it was unlikely we'd find one simply bc of our price range & size of house we were finding therein. HOWEVER, this house was delivered to us from heaven because it has the most delightful screened-in porch and that wasn't even the selling point of the house!!!!! The weather here is so lovely today and Byron installed a ceiling fan (😻😻😻) this morning while I was at church so now I have come home to the most pleasant room I can imagine and it is truly a dream come true. I can't wait to essentially live out of this room during the fall. πŸ’•πŸŽ‹πŸ‘πŸŽ




No comments: