Monday, January 07, 2013

Resolved!

 I am excited about the year 2013!!! I will turn 26, finish my 3rd year of teaching, and start my 4th year of teaching! It will (hopefully) be the first year since 2005 that I haven't had to move all of my things out during the summer. I will be fully committed to Durham, and that is something I've been looking forward to for quite a while.


I've decided to share my goals for 2013!
  1. Read for 30 minutes every day. 
  2. Record which books I read & what I thought about them. (this is mainly because of how forgetful i am). Follow me on goodreads!!
  3. Finish all of the books that I have started and abandoned. I'm embarrassed to say that there are many of these sitting on my bookshelf.
  4. Learn Spanish? (for real this time) But Rosetta Stone is $400! Eek!
  5. Figure out how to flip (or at least semi-flip) my classroom. Maybe make videos over the summer?
  6. Establish a fun YouTube presence. Vlogs? Song parodies? Science vids?
  7. Remember what I do this year by recording it somehow. Pictures, videos, blogs, etc. I'm sad to say that I feel like I forget a lot of the fun things I get to do.
I think that these are some attainable goals... I've already kept up my reading, and just finished the first book of 2013. So accomplished so soon!!!

No comments: