Thursday, June 23, 2005

e-haus is where it's at.

I love camp. This summer is so far ridiculously awesome. Except we kinda have mean girls in our cabin, but they'll be ok. They like me so they listen to me. Too bad they might've stolen my CIT's iPod. One day at a time is what I say. Other than that, they're just normal twelve-year-olds who are a little selfish. Twelve-year-olds are the new thirteen-year-olds. It's true.

In other news, my feet are the tannest part of my body. My chaco tan makes it look like my feet are just dirty. but it's really tan!

I like porch time. We get to sit out on the porch of our cabin and stay up late while our campers sleep, and one counselor has to be on the porch at all times. When I'm not making prank calls to my porchmates' friends or writing silly Camper Development forms, I'm off visiting everybody or checking my email. We have some seriously fun times. But when we can't go off porch, we never really get any visitors. Eh, what can you do.

I'm blogging in my free period because I'm bored! yay!! I'm going to go lie on my bed.

love,
emma

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lying on the bed iz the easssy way out. tell the truth on ur bed and thingz will b much simpler

Anonymous said...

anonymous you are hilarious